Ever heard a talk/read a book/had a conversation with someone/saw something that changed your perspective on something dramatically and forever? I love these experiences, even if they just change something for me in a small way. For this reason, I appreciate Elder Oaks' talk in the recent priesthood session, and it got me thinking about other talks that have shifted/corrected/changed my views on certain truths. So here's my short list:
All of Elder Scott's teachings on learning by the Spirit (most of which I think I've heard in person, so I'm just linking the latest one from a recent conference)
Elder Ballard's talk on balance and serving in the church
Elder Oaks' talk on how the priesthood operates in the home vs. the church
Elder Bednar's series of talks on prayer
And a lot more about the Savior, but I'm too lazy to remember all of them. If I've ever wanted comments, it would be on this post. I'd love to have my perspective broadened by your pointing me to something that broadened yours.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment