Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The lifespan of a passport

First experience abroad:

Last trip:

And my cheap little traveling set, which I have a great affinity for, because it's accompanied me almost everywhere I've traveled in the past 10 years.

(Right after I took this picture in Europe last year, the handle on the blue bag promptly broke, like a little abused child who acts out because she can't handle compliments).

Already dreaming about where my next trip could be once my passport is renewed again.

3 comments:

  1. I was sitting on the floor holding the camera almost on the floor. Adam is working on the front of the tub. Can you picture it now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I've been looking at that picture trying to see how many different angles it could be from, and you're right, none of them make sense. Revolving door....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin! I almost made a comment on your blog about my revolving door weakness...I love that you thought of it too. This made me laugh out loud just now. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete