Thursday, February 19, 2009

Insight

In the middle of a long conversation the other night, my sister throws out this little bit of info, which was mostly unrelated to everything else we were talking about:

"Oh, and by the way, I'm just going to put in this plug - your temperament type can be a little narcissistic in who it is attracted to. So I'm just saying, it's probably not the best idea to be with someone of your same temperament type - less balance in the relationship and all..."

How would you respond if someone who knows you really well just told you may have a tendency to be a bit narcissistic in certain areas of your life?

I asked her if I was the smartest person she's ever known.

4 comments:

  1. And what was her response? heather you've got the title of smartest female i know...if your not satisfied with the female title I could change it to runner up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She ignored it. No catering to narcissism from her. And after, all, the conversation wasn't really about me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if I can really post a comment now. I've tried before with no luck. I just wanted to say I miss you. Thanks for leaving a comment every now and then on my blog so that I know you are out there.

    ReplyDelete