Confession: I listen to Christmas music all year long. I tried to stop, but I missed it too much.
Confession 2: This post was inspired by someone that I don't particularly care for at the moment. However, it's Christmastime. And I've heard some amazing Christmas music this season. So, in the Christmas spirit, here's my list of favorite Christmas songs, in no particular order.
1. O Holy Night
2. Angels from the Realms of Glory
3. My Soul Doth Magnify the Lord
4. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
5. When JosephWent to Bethlehem
6. Handel's Messiah
7. Santa Baby
8. I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
9. The Nativity Song
10. Sleigh Ride
What's yours?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You've got a great list! I like all those too, and if I had to choose one that I can not imagine Christmas without it would be from the Messiah, the Hallelujah chorus.
ReplyDeleteI'd add:
Jamaican Noel
Whence Is That Goodly Fragrance
What Shall We Give to the Babe in the Manger
The Muppets 12 Days of Christmas :)
I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day (it's got to be all the verses though)
My favorites are "O Come, O Come Emmanuel" and "Samuel Tells of Baby Jesus", but I also think it's hard to get too much "Silent Night" and "O Come All Ye Faithful".
ReplyDelete:)
P.S. I think I might have been silly and posted this comment three times. Sorry.