Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Booked!

In a conversation with a good friend a month or so ago, I told her about a financial hit I took with my business recently, and also how a conversation with a friend from church had sort of helped put things in perspective for me. In essence, it was a lot of talk about money. To which she said something along the lines of "oh, well, now that you're talking about money, maybe I shouldn't bring this up, but I was actually calling to say I think we should go to Europe."

I was telling my parents later how telling it is of my priorities and interests that my response was something similar to "oh, Europe! Forget about money. I've got points! Plus, who cares about money? When do we get to go?"

We booked our trip to Paris and Italy last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment